As a copywriter, I have spent nine years writing B-to-B copy, mostly in the aviation safety sector, including white papers, product descriptions, sales campaigns, web copy and industry newsletters.
As a journalist, I have published nearly 200 articles and two books on personal finance, public health, product safety, cultural issues and other topics.
Related skills include WordPress publishing, Infusionsoft campaigns, image editing, graphic illustration, voice narration, video and animation.
Following are examples of my published work:
- The FOD Razor Airport Runway Sweeper (product info)
- Surviving an Audit (white paper)
- Drones – The New Bird Strike Hazard? (news article)
- Monthly News Roundup (industry newsletter)
- How to Choose a Medical Alert System
- How to Get a Restraining Order
- Crowdfunding Fraud
- 4 Ways to Find Affordable Mental Health Care
- Cancer Causes: Are researchers and doctors downplaying environmental factors?
- Medical Director Quilts Healing Traditions into Her Creations
- Recycling executive makes his mark with trashed computers
- Is Uncle Sam Bugging Your Laptop?
My Own Projects
- The Grail (my multicultural blog site)
- Invisible Indians: Mixed-Blood Native Americans Who Are Not Enrolled in Federally Recognized Tribes (my nonfiction book 2005)
- Organizing Your Government Sales Campaign: How to leverage the annual budget cycle to win federal contracts! (my short business e-book; currently offline for revisions, so contact me for details)
- Coreopsis (an academic journal, for which I write non-academic copy; this is recent editorial)
- flix by chix, (press release for a nonprofit film festival)
Please enter your contact details and a short message below. I will respond as soon as possible!